Taylors Galanthus Plicatus is the latest flowering snowdrop. Ideal for pollinators.
- Bulb Size: 4-5cm
- Colour: White
- Flowering time: March
- Flowering height: 20cm/8 inches
- Planting depth: 5cm/2 inches
- Planting distance: 5cm/2 inches
- Planting time: August
- Soil/position: Galanthus (Snowdrops) like a moisture retentive soil and preferably partial shade but will tolerate full sun.
- Application: Hardy in all areas, ideal for naturalising in lawns, rockeries, borders and containers (flowers year after year).